Saturday, December 14, 2013

halftime

Exactly this tuesday half a year ago I arrived in australia.

These 6 months have been so overwhelming. I met a lot of people from all around the world.
Canada, France, Brazil, Italy, Spain, America, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands and I could go on and on.
At this point I must say thank you, thank you to all those people who made my journey an incomparable and incredible experience.
It is sad that some of you who became real good friends of mine already left australia, but I'm sure we'll all meet again. somewhere. sometime.

In addition I'm so glad that I got the chance to see all these beautiful and unique places, beaches, suburbs of Sydney and other cities, but what I'm more excited about are all the other places of australia I haven't explored yet.

Cape Tribulation. Daintree Rainforest. Cairns. Great Barrier Reef. Whitsundays. Whiteheaven. Noose. Brisbane. Canberra. Tasmania. Jervis Bay and all the other places.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize that I'm living my dream. My dream of exploring the world. Everyday is different. Nothing is the same. It's too brilliant for words.

Sydney you have been good to me and I'm curious about what will come.

Kisses to all my friends around the world and of course to my family as well!

the entrée was too yummy, so that I couldn't take a photo before it was eaten.
main: lamb on quinoa and pumpkin

this is the exquisite restaurant my hostmum took me to to celebrate 

dessert: chocolate tart
(C) Laura Schuetze, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment