Sunday, February 16, 2014

i'm spending valentines day with my true love - food

Valentines Day.
I finished work earlier today and drove into the city. Standing at the bus station I literally felt love in the air. Couples and couples and couples everywhere.
While I was walking down to darling harbour to have my first kangeroo I observed people. My most favourite thing to do. After eating of course, or even better - while eating! Anyways..
From girls carrying roses, beautiful dresses and suits, crying woman, marriage proposals in korean to glowing loveboats and fireworks - nothing is impossible. (es gibt nichts was es nicht gibt!)
 
The fillet was divine.
Served on a bed of grilled eggplant, zucchini and red capsicum and rosemary potatos on the side, it was one of the best dinner I had in a while. The restaurant I was dining in is called 'The Plate'.
So whoever is in Sydney and wants to try kangeroo fillet - try it at that place.
 
Watching the fireworks was the best ending to that special day. 
 





(C) Laura Schuetze, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment